Cape Fox (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Cape fox (disambiguation))
Cape Fox may refer to:
- the Cape fox, a species of fox in South Africa
- Cape Fox (Alaska), a cape in the Alaska Panhandle near Prince Rupert, British Columbia
- Cape Fox (Ketchikan), a cape in the Ketchikan Gateway area of the Alaska Panhandle
- Fox Cape, a cape in the Eastern Aleutians
- Cape Lises, in the Western Aleutians, from the Russian lisa for "fox", is also known as Fox Cape
Both the Canadian Coast Guard and the United States Coast Guard operated vessels named Cape Fox:
- CCGS Cape Fox, a search and rescue lifeboat
- USCGC Cape Fox (WPB-95316) was a Point class cutter -- see List_of_United_States_Coast_Guard_cutters
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cape Fox.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.