|Look up caplet or caplets in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caplet may refer to:
- A short, half-round fencing cape with a collar, worn over one shoulder. A cord (or expensive chain if the owner was rich), ran from one end of the collar to the other, allowing it to be secured around the man's chest. These short capes were very popular during the Elisabethan Period through Europe.
- Interest rate caps, usually forming part of a series of caps and/or floors within a derivative contract.
- Caplet: A smooth, coated, oval-shaped medicinal tablet in the shape of a capsule
- Caplet (computer security), a kind of applet, used in the CapDesk desktop environment
- André Caplet (1878–1925), French composer and conductor, early 20th century
- VG Pocket Caplet, a portable videogame system created by Performance Designed Products and Pelican Products
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caplet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.