Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cappelletti may be:
- A kind of pasta similar to tortellini, a stuffed pasta. Unlike tortellini, that use a meat-based filling, cappelletti are usually stuffed with Parmigiano-Reggiano, Grana Padano or Robiola. They are typical for Emilia-Romagna, Italy, (Ravenna, Forlì, Cesena, Rimini, Ferrara, Modena, Reggio Emilia).
- An Italian surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Ángel Cappelletti, Argentine professor
- Daniel Cappelletti, Italian footballer
- Felice Cappelletti, Italian painter
- Gino Cappelletti, American rule football player
- Joe Cappelletti, voice actor
- John Cappelletti, American rule football player
- Mauro Cappelletti
- Mike Cappelletti (1942–2013), American bridge player and poker authority
- An alternative name, in 15th to 18th century Venice, for the Albanian stradiotti mercenaries, on account of their red hats.
- Cappelletti convention, bidding convention in contract bridge
- El gran libro de la pasta, Everest Editorial. Christian Teubner, Silvio Rizzi, Tan Lee Leng
|surname Cappelletti. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|