Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up capping in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Capping may refer to:
- the creation of five-prime (5') caps in a cell nucleus.
- Capping in sport, making an appearance in a game at international level
- Capping phrase (jakugo), a response to a Zen kōan.
- Capping stunt, a New Zealand university student prank.
- Capping week, New Zealand universities' graduation week.
- Frequency capping in advertising.
- Session capping in advertising.
- Window capping in building construction.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Capping.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.