From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up capping in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Capping may refer to:
- Capping phrase (jakugo), a response to a Zen kōan.
- Capping stunt, a New Zealand university student prank.
- Capping week, New Zealand universities' graduation week.
- Frequency capping in advertising.
- Session capping in advertising.
- Window capping in building construction.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Capping.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.