Jump to navigation Jump to search
Captain Blood may refer to:
- Captain Blood (novel), by Rafael Sabatini
- Captain Blood (1960 film), a French-Italian film based on a novel by a different author
- Captain Blood (video game), 1988, unrelated to the Sabatini novel
- Jack Dyer (1913–2003), Australian rules footballer nicknamed Captain Blood
- Thomas Blood, known as Colonel Blood, who tried to steal Britain's Crown Jewels during the reign of Charles II of England
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Captain Blood.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.