Captain Jack may refer to:
- Calico Jack (1683-1720), a pirate in 18th Century
- Captain Jack (Hawaiian) (c. ?–1831), Naihekukui, commander of Kamehameha's fleet and father of Kalama
- Captain Jack (Native American) (c. 1837–1873), Kintpuash, leader of the Modoc tribe
- John Wallace Crawford aka "Captain Jack" (1847–1917), American Civil War veteran & Old West scout, poet of western lore
- Stephen Jackson, an American professional basketball player nicknamed "Captain Jack"
- Captain Jack (band), a German Europop band
- "Captain Jack" (Captain Jack song), a song by Captain Jack from The Mission
- "Captain Jack" (Billy Joel song), a song by Billy Joel
- Captain Jack (1996 film), a 1996 film written by Scott Wiper
- Captain Jack (film), a 1999 film starring Bob Hoskins
- Jack Harkness, a central character in the TV series Torchwood (and guest character in Doctor Who)
- Captain Jack Sparrow, the central character in the Pirates of the Caribbean films
- Captain Jack Absolute, a character in the 1775 play The Rivals
- "Captain Jack", an episode of Leave It to Beaver, and the name of an alligator in that episode
- Captain Jack, a character in The Office episode "Booze Cruise"
- Captain Jack, a character in the Babylon 5 episode "Racing Mars"
- Captain Jack, an alligator in The Simpsons episode "Kill the Alligator and Run"
- "The Adventures of Captain Jack", a comic book series by Mike Kazaleh published by Fantagraphics 1986–1989
- Captain Jack Aubrey, a fictional character in the Aubrey–Maturin novels by Patrick O'Brian
- "Jack Sparrow" (song), a 2011 song by The Lonely Island about Captain Jack Sparrow
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Captain Jack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.