12.1 / June 13, 2019
|Operating system||Windows, macOS|
Capture One (also known as Capture One Pro) is photo editing software, developed by Phase One. As well as image editing it performs image cataloguing, raw image file processing, and tethered photography. Capture One works with raw files from many different digital cameras as well as TIFF and JPEG image files.
Versions of the software that work only with Sony or Fujifilm digital camera raw images are available called Capture One Pro/Express Sony and Capture One Pro/Express Fujifilm, respectively.
Features include film grain, repair layers, local adjustments, keystone correction, black and white conversion, ability to print directly from Capture One, Profoto studio plug-in, Profoto capture and lighting integration, extension to iPad and iPhone with Capture Pilot, noise reduction, color correction, spot removal, HDR tools, lens tools and sharpening tools.
- Portrait One, Portrait One Executive, Portrait One Lite, Portrait One Sales.
- Lightphase Capture 2 (changed name to "Capture One" from version 2.7)
- Capture One PRO, Capture One DB, Capture One LE
- Capture One 3
- Capture One 4 – Capture One 4 PRO, Capture One 4 DB, Capture One 4. – first in December 2007 and in October 2008 for the PRO version,
- Capture One 5 – October 2009 Capture One 5 PRO, Capture One 5 DB, Capture One 5.
- Capture One 6 – December 2010
- Capture One 7 – implements features such as catalogs, advanced OpenCL
- Capture One 8 – September 2014 – Improved image quality, repair layers, film grain, local white balance, improved user interface.
- Capture One 9 – November 2015 – Improved DNG color treatment, Luma curves and local curves, revised contrast algorithms and asset management tools.
- Capture One 10 – December 2016 – New Camera Focus tool, new Filter for orientation of images, more Apple Script properties, Optimized for Jpeg Output, LCC for 100MP, move folders in catalogs, compressed raw support, auto masking and openCL default. New lens and camera body support.
- Capture One 11 – November 2017 – New Annotations tool, Layers integration and Masking versatility.
- Capture One 12 — November 2018 — New User Interface, Luminosity Mask, Linear Gradient Mask, Radial Gradient Mask, Plug-in Capabilities, Fujifilm Film Simulations
- "Phase One Capture One Pro 10". TechRadar. Retrieved 2018-08-28.
- "Capture One". The Luminous Landscape. Retrieved 2016-01-06.
- English. "Capture One Pro 9 Imaging Software". PhaseOne. Retrieved 2016-01-06.
- "New features in Pro 9". Captureonecomplete.com. Archived from the original on 2015-12-22. Retrieved 2016-01-06.
- "Capture One 4 released". DPReview.com. Retrieved 7 March 2019.
- "Phase One releases Capture One 4 PRO". DPReview.com. Retrieved 7 March 2019.
- "Phase One unveils Capture One 5 PRO". DPReview.com. Retrieved 7 March 2019.
- "Phase One announces Capture One 6". DPReview.com. Retrieved 7 March 2019.
- "Capture One 8 : The Professional Choice in Imaging Software : Capture One 8.0 Release Notes" (PDF). Phaseone.com. Retrieved 2016-01-06.
- "Introducing Capture One Pro 9". Captureintegration.com. Retrieved 2016-01-17.
- "CFaster operation and new sharpening tools for Phase One Capture One Pro 10". DPReview.com. Retrieved 2016-12-14.