From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Caravaggio (film))
Caravaggio (1571–1610) was a painter, famous for his dramatic use of lighting.
Caravaggio may also refer to:
- Caravaggio, Lombardy, Italy, a comune in the province of Bergamo
- Polidoro da Caravaggio (c. 1499 – 1543), painter best known for his now-vanished paintings on the facades of Roman houses (unrelated to the above)
- Caravaggio (1941 film), an Italian film directed by Goffredo Alessandrini
- Caravaggio (1986 film), a British film about the painter directed by Derek Jarman
- Caravaggio (2007 film), a 2007 Italian television film
- Caravaggio (restaurant), a New York City Italian restaurant
- "Caravaggio", a song by Claudia Faniello for the Malta Song for Europe 2008
- David Caravaggio, a character from the novels In the Skin of a Lion and The English Patient
- Caravaggio, a character in the Canadian science fiction television series Starhunter and Starhunter 2300
- Caravaggio, a ballet by Italian choreographer Mauro Bigonzetti, with music by Bruno Moretti
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caravaggio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.