Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up carefree in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carefree may refer to:
- Carefree, Arizona, town in the United States
- Carefree, Indiana, community in the United States
- Carefree (chant), a football chant sung by Chelsea FC supporters
- Carefree (feminine hygiene), feminine hygiene product
- Carefree (film), 1938 film with Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers
- Carefree (Devon Williams album), 2008
- Carefree (Samantha Stollenwerck album), 2009
- "Carefree", a song by The Refreshments
- CareFree, a brand of chewing gum made by The Hershey Company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carefree.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.