Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up carfax in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carfax may refer to:
- Carfax, Oxford, England
- Carfax, the centre of Horsham, West Sussex, England
- Carfax (company), a commercial web-based service that supplies vehicle history reports
- Carfax Gallery (or Carfax & Co) in London, co-founded by William Rothenstein
- Carfax, or Carfax Abbey, fictional home in England of Count Dracula
- Carfax, a project of artist/musician Mikey Georgeson
- Carfax, leading character in Other People's Sins, a 1931 British crime film
- "The Disappearance of Lady Frances Carfax", a Sherlock Holmes story by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- The Clever Mrs. Carfax, a 1917 American comedy silent film
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carfax.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.