From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Carfax in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carfax may refer to:
- Carfax, Oxford, England.
- Carfax Conduit, a structure built in 1617 that used to supply water to the city of Oxford, and is now preserved as a monument in the grounds of Nuneham House in Oxfordshire in England.
- Carfax Tutorial Establishment, an independent school and tutorial college in Oxford, England.
- Carfax Education, an international group of educational businesses or one of the group's constituent members.
- Carfax (company), a paid web service providing vehicle history information.
- Carfax 250, a motor race
- The Carfax Gallery which was founded by William Rothenstein
- The centre of Horsham, West Sussex, England
- The fictional home in England of Count Dracula in Bram Stoker's 1897 novel; in the 1931 film and several subsequent adaptations, it became "Carfax Abbey".
- The Disappearance of Lady Frances Carfax, Sherlock Holmes story by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carfax.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.