Carl Gustaf Ehrnrooth
Carl Gustaf Ehrnrooth (born 1969 in Helsinki) has been a member of the Guggenheim Foundation's Board of Directors since September 2008. The Guggenheim Foundation was targeting a museum in the city of Helsinki with public funds of €140 million or €300 million.
Carl Gustaf Ehrnrooth's family is the biggest owner of the construction company YIT, Structor S.A. 12.1% at the end of January 2012. Carl Gustav’s brother Henrik Ehrnrooth is the chairman of the YIT Board of Directors since 2009.
Carl Gustaf Ehrnrooth has ownership in Corbis Investments that includes stocks of Pöyry, Corbis is the major shareholder 30.96% in the end of March, 2012. Structor S.A. and Corbis are both registered in Luxembourg.
Fennogens Investments S.A. is an Investment company in Luxembourg wholly owned by brothers Carl-Gustaf Ehrnrooth, Henrik Ehrnrooth and Georg Ehrnrooth. Fennogens Investments was the major shareholder with 10.98% of EQ Bank at the end of March 2012. eQ Corporation, was acquired by Straumur Investment Bank in Iceland in 2007 for approx €260 million and bought back in May 2009 for circa 37 million at the time.
Carl Gustav Ehrnrooth had earlier invited Guggenheim project initiator Janne Gallen-Kallela -Siren as a member of the board in a company he was a major owner in.
- Carl Gustaf Ehrnrooth avasi oven Helsingin Guggenheim-hankkeelle Helsingin Sanomat 15.1.2012
- Helsingin Sanomat 11.1.2012 A5 (Why the costs are presented as 140 million € and not as 300 million € that is the cost the first 20 years?)
- Ehrnrooth, Casimir (1931 - ) National Bibliography
- Antti Herlin tankkasi YIT:tä Kauppalehti 21.02.2012
- Pöyry investment data
- Gyggenheiin varjo$$a, Kaarina Taipale (editor). Into 2012 pages 12
- Pöyry Major shareholders Archived April 23, 2012, at the Wayback Machine. Date - 3/31/2012
- Ehrnrooths har kallats Finlands Wallenbergare
- Korkeimman hallinto-oikeuden päätös Supreme Administration Coart 7.4.2004
- EQ sijoittajat Archived June 14, 2015, at the Wayback Machine.
- “Gallen-Kallela -Sirenin asema on sopimaton hankkeessa.” HS 16.1.2012 C1