|Born||4 February 1899
|Died||22 November 1973 (aged 74)
Carlo Saraudi (4 February 1899 – 22 November 1973) was an Italian boxer. He competed at the 1924 Summer Olympics in the light heavyweight division. He lost the semifinal to Harry Mitchell, but did not compete for the bronze medal because the Italian Boxing Federation withdrew its athletes in a protest against the tournaments earlier referee decisions; thus Saraudi ended up in the fourth place.
- Carlo Saraudi. sportenote.com
- Carlo Saraudi. sports-reference.com
- Article in Hamar Arbeiderblad 15 August 2008 about Sverre Sørsdal, "Hamar's forgotten boxer".
- Boxing at the 1924 Paris Summer Games: Men's Light-Heavyweight. sports-reference.com
- Carlo Saraudi. boxrec.com
- Vittorio Saraudi. boxrec.com
- Giulio Saraudi. sports-reference.com
- Report on Italian Olympic boxers (Italian)
|This biographical article related to an Italian boxer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|