From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Carn Brea may refer to the following places in Cornwall:
- Carn Brea Castle, former hunting lodge
- Carn Brea railway station, a former railway station on the Cornish Main Line
- Carn Brea, Redruth, neolithic hill site and civil parish
- Carn Brea Village, a village between Camborne and Redruth, Cornwall
- Chapel Carn Brea, St Just in Penwith, the westernmost hill in Britain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carn Brea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.