From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up carna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carna may refer to:
- Cârna, a commune in Dolj County, Romania
- Càrna, an island in Loch Sunart on the west coast of Scotland
- Carna, County Galway, a village in Connemara in the west of Ireland
- an ancient Roman deity whose identity became confused with Cardea
- Carna Botnet, hijacked insecure devices online used to map IPv4 in 2012
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.