Jump to navigation Jump to search
Carnegie Foundation may refer to:
- Carnegie Corporation of New York, a foundation in the U.S. known as the Carnegie Foundation
- Carnegie Foundation (Netherlands), the managing organization of the Peace Palace in the Netherlands
- Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching, a policy and research center in the U.S.
- Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, a foreign-policy think tank based in Washington, D.C.
- Carnegie (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carnegie Foundation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.