Carnegie Foundation may refer to:
- Carnegie Corporation of New York, a grantmaking foundation in the United States associated with libraries among other projects, historically known as the Carnegie Foundation
- Carnegie Foundation (Netherlands), the managing organization of the Peace Palace in the Netherlands
- Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching, a policy and research center in the United States
- Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, a foreign-policy think tank based in Washington, D.C.
- Carnegie (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carnegie Foundation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.