From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up carnelian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carnelian is a reddish-brown variety of the mineral chalcedony.
Carnelian may also refer to:
- Carnelian (artist), Japanese artist
- Carnelian (color), a shade of the color red
- Carnelian (grape), a variety of red wine grape
- Jherek Carnelian, a character in Dancers at the End of Time
- Carnelian, the main character in Ricardo Pinto's The Stone Dance of the Chameleon novel trilogy
- USS Carnelian (PY-19), a 1930 US warship during World War II
- Carnelian (album), the 2015 album from Minnesota hip hop group Kill the Vultures
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carnelian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.