From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Carol Flynn Crawford (February 22, 1934 – August 10, 1982), also known as Carol Stolkin, was an American backgammon and bridge player from New York City.. In 1973, she became the second woman to win the world backgammon championships.
- North American Bridge Championships (3)
- American Contract Bridge League. The Official Encyclopedia of Bridge (5th Edition). p. 600.
- "John R. Crawford, contract bridge expert". The Philadelphia Inquirer. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Monday, - Page 14. February 16, 1976. p. 14.
- Truscott, Alan (August 13, 1982). "Bridge: Carol Crawford Achieved A Lot in Different Games". The New York Times. Retrieved July 19, 2017.
- "Mixed BAM Previous Winners". ACBL. Retrieved 2016-07-31.
- "Smith Women's Pairs Previous Winners". ACBL. Retrieved 2016-07-31.
|This biographical article related to American sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|