Caroline Elizabeth Ada Iuel-Brockdorff
9 September 1975
|Occupation||Television personality, model, entrepreneur|
|Known for||Ladies of London|
Rory Fleming (m. 2001–2008)
Caroline Fleming (born Baroness Caroline Elizabeth Ada Iuel-Brockdorff, September 9, 1975 in Valdemar's Castle) is a Danish noble entrepreneur, model, television personality, who was the owner of Valdemar's Castle from 2003 to 2011.
Fleming was born and raised in Valdemar's Castle on Tåsinge as the daughter of Baron Niels Krabbe Juel-Brockdorff and Baroness Margaretha Juel-Brockdorff. She is the 11th generation of landowners in a straight line after the naval hero Niels Juel.
Fleming has made a perfume series of "Eau de Vie" and "Eau de Vie: Josephine" named after her daughter, Josephine Victoria. She has published two Danish cookbooks, Baronessen går i køkkenet (The Baroness in the Kitchen, 2010) and Baronessens sunde fastfood (The Baroness's Healthy Fastfood, 2010) as well as one English cookbook, Cook Yourself Happy: The Danish Way.
Fleming has also appeared in television shows, including Baronessen flytter ind (The Baroness Moves In) and Danmarks Næste Topmodel, both on Kanal 4. From 2015 to 2017, she appeared in the reality television series Ladies of London.
From 2001 to 2008, Fleming was married to banker Rory Fleming, nephew of James Bond writer Ian Fleming, with whom she has two children, Alexander (b. April 2004) and Josephine (b. December 2006). Her daughter's godmother is Mary Donaldson, the crown princess of Denmark who is originally from Australia.
Fleming met footballer Nicklas Bendtner when she was filmed renovating her family home Valdemar's Castle on a reality show. Bendtner was a guest, and they did a photoshoot together to promote his appearance. In July 2010, Bendtner revealed through his official website that he was going to become a father. On 16 December 2010, she gave birth by Caesarean section at London's Portland Hospital to a son, Nicolas.
Fleming began dating American Ivy League banker Christian Hostetter when she was filming Ladies of London in 2015.
In 2017, Fleming fell in love with Frenchman Hervé Larren, it is reported that the couple met in Los Angeles while she was promoting her book "Cook Yourself Happy". On August 22, 2018 Larren was by her side at Valdemar's Castle for the funeral of her grandmother.
- Fleming, Caroline (16 September 2011). Baronessen går i køkkenet. Lindhardt og Ringhof. ISBN 978-87-11-40833-9.
- Fleming, Caroline (2011). Baronessens sunde fastfood. Lindhardt og Ringhof. ISBN 978-87-11-40727-1.
- Caroline,, Fleming,. Cook yourself happy : the Danish way. Linder, Lisa. London. ISBN 9781911127284. OCLC 968303395.
- "Bravo to Premiere Season 2 of Ladies of London, 9/7". Broadway World. August 3, 2015. Retrieved November 28, 2016.
- "Fleming in £400m Divorce". Daily Express. 10 February 2008. Retrieved 2 June 2016.
- Clench, James (13 November 2009). "Arsenal 1 Palace 1". London: The Sun. Retrieved 26 July 2010.
- Littlejohn, Georgina (14 July 2010). "Nicklas Bendtner to become a father for the first time with fiancée 13 years his senior". London: Mail Online. Retrieved 2 June 2016.
- Thompson, Jody (30 December 2010). "Arsenal ace Nicklas Bendtner pays tribute to his new baby boy with thumb-sucking celebration". London: Daily Mail. Retrieved 2 June 2016.
- Heinel Jensen, Jacob. "Mr". SE OG HOR. Sizzling love: EVERYTHING about Caroline Fleming's new rich man. Retrieved 7 August 2018.
- Frandsen, Line. "Mrs". SE OG HOR. Has lost close family member: Caroline Fleming in grief. Retrieved 23 August 2018.