From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Caroni may refer to:
- Caroní River, one of the biggest rivers of the Orinoco basin in Venezuela
- Caroni River (Trinidad and Tobago), the major river on the island of Trinidad and Tobago
- Caroni Swamp, a major wetland on the west coast of the island of Trinidad
- Caroni County, Trinidad and Tobago, formerly a major administrative division in Trinidad and Tobago
- Caroni, the symbolic term for the Indo-Trinidadian heartland of Trinidad
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caroni.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.