From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Caronte is the Italian spelling of Charon, the boatman, in numerous versions of the Orfeo legend.
- Caronte in Euridice (Caccini)
- Caronte in Euridice (Peri)
- Caronte in Monteverdi's L’Orfeo
- Caronte in Orfeo (Rossi)
- Caronte in Landi's La morte d'Orfeo
- Caronte (album) by The Trip 1971
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caronte.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.