Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up carpet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carpet is a common type of floor covering
- Fitted carpet, carpet fixed to the floor
- Carpet (solitaire), a card game
- Certain geometer moths in the subfamily Larentiinae (but see also Carpet moth)
- "The Carpet", an episode of The Office
- Carpet (Aladdin), a silent character from Disney's 1992 film Aladdin and its franchise
- Carpet (album), by the Swedish melodic death metal band Ceremonial Oath
- "The Carpet", song by Wilfred Sanderson 1925
- Vladimir Karpets, Russian racing cyclist
- Card-Pitt, often derisively referred to as the "carpets", a temporary NFL team formed by the merger of the Pittsburgh Steelers and Chicago Cardinals due to a shortage of players during World War II
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carpet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.