Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up carpi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carpi may refer to :
- Carpi, Emilia-Romagna, a large town in the province of Modena, central Italy
- Carpi (Africa), a city and former diocese of Roman Africa, now a Latin Catholic titular bishopric
- Carpal bones, also known by the Latin term ossa carpi
- Carpi, plural form of carpus, the cluster of bones in the hand between the radius and ulna and the metacarpus
- Carpi FC 1909, an Italian association football club
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carpi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.