From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Capri.
|Look up carpi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carpi may refer to :
- Carpi, Emilia-Romagna, a large town in the province of Modena, central Italy
- Carpi (Africa), a city and former diocese of Roman Africa, now a Latin Catholic titular bishopric
- Carpal bones, also known by the Latin term ossa carpi
- Carpi, plural form of carpus, the cluster of bones in the hand between the radius and ulna and the metacarpus
- Carpi FC 1909, an Italian association football club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carpi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.