(Redirected from Cartridge (disambiguation))
|Look up cartridge or cartridges in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cartridge may refer to:
- Broadcast cartridge used in radio stations
- 8-track tape cartridge, a 1960s-1980s music storage format
- Compact Cassette used with sound recording and reproduction and data storage for early microcomputers
- Digital Audio Tape cartridge, a recording and playback medium introduced by Sony in 1987
- Digital Data Storage, a format for storing computer data on Digital Audio Tape cartridges
- Digital Linear Tape, a magnetic tape cartridge data storage technology introduced by Digital Equipment Corporation in 1984
- IBM 3480 Family, a magnetic tape cartridge data storage format developed by IBM
- Linear Tape-Open, a magnetic tape cartridge data storage technology developed as an open standards alternative to proprietary formats
- Magnetic cartridge, a component of a record player
- Quarter-inch cartridge, a magnetic tape data storage format introduced by 3M in 1972
- ROM cartridge, a removable component in an electronic device
- RAM pack, a RAM expansion cartridge
- Data cartridge (tape), magnetic tape in a plastic enclosure for data storage
- Stereo-Pak, a 1950s-1970s music storage format
- Videocassette, used with videocassette recorders (VCR)
- Ink cartridge, an ink component of an inkjet printer
- Toner cartridge, a consumable component of a laser printer
- Cartridge (firearms), a type of modern ammunition using a metallic cartridge to hold fuse, propellent and bullet and which can be loaded directly into a small arms weapon.
- Paper cartridge (firearms), a type of small arms ammunition used before the advent of the metallic cartridge. These cartridges consisted of a paper cylinder or cone containing the bullet, gunpowder, and, in some cases, a primer or a lubricating and anti-fouling agent.
- Cartridge belt
- Cartridge (surname), a surname in the English language, and is considered to be an English surname
- EN 417 gas cartridges used in camping stoves
- Keymatic cartridge, used to program washing machines
- Cartridge World, an Australian retail market for printers
- Cartridge heater
- Cartridges of the World
- Cartridge paper
- Cartridges and canisters of air-purifying respirators
- Cartridge box
- Cart (disambiguation)
- Disk cartridge (disambiguation)
- Electronics cartridge (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Cartridge"
- All pages with a title containing Cartridge
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cartridge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.