From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Cartwright, cartwright, or cartwrights in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cartwright (or wainwright) is a tradesperson skilled in the making and repairing of carts or wagons.
Cartwright may also refer to:
- Cartwright, Manitoba, Canada
- Cartwright, New South Wales, Australia
- Cartwright, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Cartwright, North Dakota, United States
- Cartwright, Oklahoma, United States
- Cartwright, Texas, United States
- Cartwright Sound, Queen Charlotte Islands, British Columbia, Canada
- Cartwright Airport, an airport in Cartwright, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Cartwright Hall, an art gallery in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
- Cartwright High School, in Blackstock, Ontario
- Cartwright Inquiry, an investigation into medical malpractive in New Zealand
- Cartwright Point, Ontario, a neighbourhood of Kingston, Ontario Canada
- Cartwright (surname)
- Yt antigen system, a blood antigen system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cartwright.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.