|Born||9 March 1986|
Anubhav Srivastava (born 9 March 1986) is an Indian filmmaker and motivational speaker who gained attention as the creator and director of Carve Your Destiny, a documentary film which researched the qualities that make people "successful". Working independently, he interviewed prominent Indian and foreign personalities for his project and his efforts received attention in the Indian and UK media.
Born in India, Anubhav spent most of his early years in the capital city of New Delhi and studied at St. Columba's School. He created the concept for Carve Your Destiny in 2007, at the age of 21, while pursuing his studies at a university in New Delhi. The project was originally conceived as a possible entry to an international inter-university competition. However, it was rejected at the university as the implementation of the idea was not considered feasible. After the early disappointment, he then decided to pursue the film independently although he was initially doubted due to his young age, lack of relevant contacts and prior filmmaking experience. Anubhav has stated in many interviews that he faced a large number of rejections from people he approached for the film. In a BBC Radio interview in March 2010, he stated that he had conducted 11 interviews but faced 140 rejections. He has currently moved to the United Kingdom to interview international achievers. 
List of people interviewed
- Kiran Bedi- Dr. Kiran Bedi,winner of Ramon Magsaysay Award, former IPS officer, Government of India. Recipient of the Tarun Kranti award for Women Empowerment.
- Deepak Puri- Founder and Chairman of Moser Baer.
- Kiran Mazumdar Shaw – Indian businesswoman, Chairperson of Biocon.
- Som Mittal- He is the former MD of HP and president of NASSCOM.
- Sushil Kumar- Padma Shri awardee, Indian wrestler, Silver Medal winner at the London Olympics 2012 also won the 2010 World Wrestling Championships as well as the winner of Bronze medal at the Beijing Olympics 2008.
- Jatin Das- He is a renowned Indian painter and Padma Bhushan awardee 2012.
- Vinod Dua- He is a TV journalist, winner of Padma Shri.
- Shiv Khera – Acclaimed author and motivator.
- Sheila Dixit – She is the Ex Chief Minister of New Delhi, India.
- Ekta Chowdhary – Winner of Femina Miss India 2009 title.
- Sir Alec Jeffreys- Father of DNA fingerprinting.
- Sir Robert Burgess (sociologist)- Famous Sociologist, presently the Vice-Chancellor of University of Leicester, UK.
- LK Advani – Former deputy Prime Minister of India.
- Shubha Mudgal – Padma Shri award winning famous Indian singer.
- Sam Pitroda – Padma Bhushan awardee, Telecom engineer, inventor and entrepreneur.
- Narayanan Krishnan- Indian chef turned social worker. One of the top 10 CNN Heroes of 2010.
- Achyuta Samanta
- Explorer Interviews: Anubhav Srivastava
- Life’s Super Lessons from the Super Successful[dead link]
- Shekhar, Shashank (13 August 2009). "Know how these people made it big". Mid Day. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- "Rediff.com: I want my film to create a revolution". Getahead.rediff.com. 28 September 2009. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- "Hindustan Times: He's met them all". Carveyourdestiny.com. 4 September 2009. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- "Times of India: Filmi Destiny". The Times of India. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- "93.5 Red FM Radio Appearance". Youtube. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- "Secrets of the Big shots". The Indian Express. India. 3 September 2009. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- "BBC Radio appearance: The Seven o'clock show with Kamlesh Purohit, March 4, 2010". Youtube. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- "Independent filmmaker to unlock the secrets to success". .le.ac.uk. 22 February 2010. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- "Lights, Camera, Action! (Article on Page 30)". Asian Today. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- "Anubhav Srivastava, creator of Carve your Destiny". Yourstory.in. 16 November 2010. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- "Leicester Mercury: Revealed – the secrets of success". Thisisleicestershire.co.uk. 7 January 2011. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- UK's Asian Voice: Revealing the path to success[dead link]
- "The New Indian Express: LIFE STORIES The sweet smell of success". The New Indian Express. India. 28 March 2011. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- DNA Mumbai: Shooting from the hip!
- "Anubhav Srivastava set to release Carve Your Destiny". Dnaindia.com. 25 May 2011. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- Anubhav Srivastava,Producer & Director of the documentary film "Carve your Destiny",on our Radio Show
- "Merasangeet Radio Interview". Youtube.
- Prabhat Khabar Avasar:हमेशा खुद पर करें यकीन (Article on Page 2)
- Success, Frame By Frame
- The Perfect Script - The Tribune feature
- Real to reel inspiration
- हमने तलाशा है ‘नया पता वाया कठिन डगर