Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cas may mean:
- Caș, a type of cheese made in Romania
- Cas (Album), is an album by Irish Celtic band Lúnasa that will be released in 2018
- Cas (people), an ancient people near the Caspian Sea
- Cas guava (Psidium friedrichsthalianum), Costa Rican guava species
- Cassiopeia (constellation), standard astronomical abbreviation
- Conditional Access System, Content protection for Digital Television
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.