From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For abbreviations, see CAS.
|Look up cas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cas may mean:
- Caș, a type of cheese made in Romania
- Cas (people), an ancient people near the Caspian Sea
- Cas guava (Psidium friedrichsthalianum), a species of guava that grows in Costa Rica
- Cassiopeia (constellation), standard astronomical abbreviation
- Castleford, a common abbreviation for the town in West Yorkshire, UK
- Cas, a type of cake made in India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.