This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Birth name||Jean-Carlos Casely|
|Born||30 November 1985|
|Origin||Miami, Florida, USA|
Casely (born Jean-Carlos Casely 30 November 1985) is an American singer from Miami, Florida. In 2005, he released his debut album I'll Be on the 1st Records label. The album caught the attention of the Diaz Brothers, who signed him to their own division of Epic Records in 2007. His second album, 1985, was in development in 2008 but never released; its lead-off single, "Emotional" (which Casely wrote himself), was released in February 2008 and entered the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs charts. He signed to Ultra Records in 2011–2012 with the release of his single "Neva Fall". Casely currently has a new band, Casely and the Jank, and they have recently released their debut EP "Brick: the Collection 2014".
2005: I'll Be (Debut album)
2008: 1985 (Major label-unreleased)
2014: "Brick: the Collection 2014" - Casely and the Jank (Debut EP)
|U.S. R&B||U.S. Rap|
|2011||"Sweat" (featuring Lil Jon & Machel Montano)||—||—|
- Na Na (Baby Bash featuring Casely)
- Midnight (Pitbull featuring Casely)
- Defend Dade (DJ Khaled featuring Pitbull & Casely)
- Move, Shake, Drop (DJ Laz featuring Flo Rida, Casely & Pitbull)
- Emotional (Remix) (DJ Static & Casely featuring Pitbull & Flo Rida)
- Messy (B.Noza featuring Pitbull, Red Rat & Casely)
- Pump That Like This (J-Cool featuring Casely)
- Concepción, Mariel (18 March 2008). "Casely". Billboard. Archived from the original on 27 March 2008. Retrieved 2008-04-04.
- "Casely biography". SonyBMG.com. Retrieved 2008-03-03.[permanent dead link]
- Park, Esther (6 December 2007). "Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man". Miami New Times. Retrieved 2008-04-04.
- Billboard.com - Artist Chart History - Casely