From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cash-back in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cashback may refer to:
- Cashback reward program, a small amount paid to a customer by the credit card company for each use of a credit card
- Cashback (film), two films directed by Sean Ellis
- Cashback website, a site where customers can earn cash rebates on online purchases that they make
- Debit card cashback, cash that shoppers receive along with their goods when paying by debit card
- Mobile phone cashback, money offered to entice potential customers to choose a particular mobile phone service plan
- Mortgage cashback, a lump sum given to a new borrower at the beginning of a mortgage term
- Rebate (marketing), a sales promotion where customers receive money back after a purchase
- Loyalty program, a discount scheme used by retailers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cashback.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.