Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up caiseal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cashel (an Anglicised form of the Irish language word Caiseal, meaning "stone fort") may refer to:
Places in Ireland
- Cashel, County Tipperary
- Cashel, County Galway
- An Caiseal (or Cashel), a village on Achill island, Co. Mayo
- Cashel, County Armagh, a townland in County Armagh, Northern Ireland
- Cashel, County Tyrone, a townland in County Tyrone near Greencastle
- Cashel, Turlough, County Mayo
Places in Canada
- Ernest Cashel (1882–1904), American-born outlaw who became famous in Canada for his repeated escapes from custody
- Cashel Man, a bog body from the Cúl na Móna bog near Cashel in County Laois, Ireland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cashel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.