From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cassandra (song))
|Look up Cassandra or cassandra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cassandra is a prophetess in Greek mythology who was blessed with foresight but cursed never to be believed.
Cassandra may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Cassandra (novel), a 1984 novel by Christa Wolf
- "Cassandra" (short story), a 1978 short story by C. J. Cherryh
- Cassandra (album), a 1997 album by Zoar
- "Cassandra" (Theatre of Tragedy song), 1998
- "Cassandra" (ABBA song), 1982
- "Cassandra" (Red Dwarf), an episode of the television series Red Dwarf
- Cassandra (film), a 1987 Australian horror film
- Cassandra: Warrior Angel, a Filipino television series
- Cassandra (Two Steps From Hell song), 2014
People and fictional characters
- Cassandra (name), a given name (including a list of persons and characters with that name)
- João Paulo Cassandra (born 1961), São Toméan politician
- José Cassandra (born 1964), São Toméan politician
- William Connor or Cassandra (1909–1967), British journalist
- Cassandra, Georgia, an unincorporated community
- Cassandra, Pennsylvania, a borough in United States
- Cassandreia, Greece, sometimes spelled "Cassandra"
- HMS Cassandra, various Royal Navy ships
- Cassandra (metaphor), a term used in situations in which valid warnings or concerns are dismissed or disbelieved
- Apache Cassandra, a database management system developed by Facebook
- All pages with a title containing Cassandra
- All pages beginning with "Cassandra", including people with the first name Cassandra
- Cassandre (1901–1968), pseudonym of the French graphic designer Adolphe Jean Marie Mouron
- Kassandra (disambiguation)
- Cassie (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cassandra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.