|Look up cassis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cassis is a commune in the administrative department of the Bouches-du-Rhône, in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region of southern France.
Cassis may also refer to:
- Crème de cassis, a liqueur made from blackcurrants
- Cassis, an Appellation d'origine contrôlée (AOC) region for a white Provence wine
- Adetomyrma cassis, an ant of family Formicidae
- Cassis (gastropod), a genus of large sea snails of family Cassidae
- Lottia cassis, a sea snail of family Lottiidae
- Propebela cassis, a sea snail of family Conidae
- Prunum cassis, a sea snail of family Marginellidae
- Thysanodonta cassis, a sea snail of family Calliostomatidae
- Cassis (album), a 2002 album by Japanese singer-songwriter Yōsui Inoue
- Cassis (film), a 1950 film directed by Jerome Hill
- "Cassis" (song), a 2005 song by Japanese band The Gazette
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cassis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.