From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cassis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cassis is a commune in the administrative department of the Bouches-du-Rhône, in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region of southern France.
Cassis may also refer to:
- Crème de cassis, a liqueur made from blackcurrants
- Cassis, an Appellation d'origine contrôlée (AOC) region for a white Provence wine
- Cassis (gastropod) Scopoli, 1777, a genus of large sea snails
- Cassis (Mauritius), a suburb of Port Louis in Mauritius
- Nancy Cassis, Michigan politician
- Cassis, film directed by Jerome Hill 1950
- "Cassis" (song), a song by The Gazette
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cassis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.