From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Castellana may refer to:
- La Castellana (Caracas), a neighbourhood in Caracas, Venezuela.
- Castellana Grotte, a town in the province of Bari, Italy; famous for its caves
- Castellana Sicula, a town in the province of Palermo, Italy.
- Civita Castellana, a town in the province of Viterbo, 65 km north of Rome, Italy
- La Castellana, a town in the province of Negros Occidental, Philippines
- La Castellana, a station of the TransMilenio mass transit, Bogota, Colombia
- Anís La Castellana, a Spanish brand of anise liquor.
- Paseo de la Castellana, the widest and longest street in Madrid, Spain.
- Castellana (Agkistrodon bilineatus howardgloydi), a venomous pitviper subspecies found in Honduras, Nicaragua and Costa Rica.
- A.C. Castellana Calcio, Associazione Calcistica Castellana Calcio is an Italian association football club.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Castellana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.