Castello di Serravalle is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Bologna in the Italian region Emilia-Romagna, located about 25 kilometres (16 mi) southwest of Bologna.
Castello di Serravalle borders the following municipalities: Guiglia, Monte San Pietro, Monteveglio, Savignano sul Panaro, Savigno, Zocca.
The frazione of Zappolino in the Middle Ages was the location of a battle between the communes of Modena and Bologna.
- 13th century rocca (castle)
- Baroque church of St. Apollinaris
- Medieval palace at Cuzzano
- Regional park of the Abbey of Monteveglio
- ^ All demographics and other statistics: Italian statistical institute Istat.