From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Casto may refer to:
- Casto (footballer) (born 1982), Spanish footballer
- Casto Innocenzio Ansaldi (1710–1780), Italian professor, theologian and archaeologist
- Casto Méndez Núñez (1824–1869), Spanish naval officer
- Casto Nopo, Equatoguinean football manager
- Casto Plasencia (1846–1890), Spanish painter
- Frank M. Casto (1875–1965), American orthodontist
- Immanuel Casto (born 1983), Italian songwriter
- Kory Casto (born 1981), American baseball player
- Martha Curnutt Casto (1812–1887), American murderer
- Casto, Lombardy, Italy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Casto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.