Casualties of Retail
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Casualties of Retail|
|Studio album by Enter the Haggis|
|Released||October 25, 2005|
|Label||United for Opportunity|
|Enter the Haggis chronology|
Casualties of Retail is an album by Enter the Haggis, released on the United for Opportunity label on October 25, 2005 (see 2005 in music). The title comes from a line in the song "Gasoline" (track three).
- "Music Box"
- "Another Round"
- "Twirling Towards Freedom"
- "Minstrel Boy"
- "Martha Stuart"
- "She Moved Through the Fair"
- "Life for Love"
- "To the Quick"
- "Down with the Ship"
- Brian Buchanan - vocals, fiddle, acoustic guitar, banjo, mandolin
- Craig Downie - highland and Deger bagpipes, vocals, tin whistle, jaw harp, harmonica
- Mark Abraham - electric bass, vocals
- James Campbell - drums, percussion, vocals
- Trevor Lewington - vocals, electric and acoustic guitars, banjo
- Congas, timbales and cowbells by Anthony Giles
- Harmonica on "Another Round" by Paul Reddick
|This 2000s rock album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|