From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Catan or Settlers of Catan is a board game.
Catan may also refer to:
- The Settlers of Catan, a 2003 novel by Rebecca Gable based on the board game
- Catan (2007 video game), a 2007 Xbox Live Arcade video game adapted from the board game
- Catan (2008 video game), a 2008 PlayStation 3 video game adapted from the board game
- Saint Catan or Saint Cathan, Irish monk revered as a saint in parts of Scotland
People with the surname
- Daniel Catán (1949–2011), Mexican composer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Catan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.