From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mythology.|
|NOTE: Categorising a story as a myth does not necessarily imply that it is untrue. Religion and mythology differ, but have overlapping aspects. Many English speakers understand the terms "myth" and "mythology" to mean fictitious or imaginary. However, according to many dictionary definitions, these terms can also mean a traditional story or narrative that embodies the belief or beliefs of a group of people, and this Wikipedia category should be understood in this sense only. The use of these terms in this category does not imply that any story so categorized is historically true or false or that any belief so embodied is itself either true or false.|
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
- ► Proto-Indo-European religion (11 P)
- ► Circumpolar mythology (9 C, 6 P)
- ► East Asian mythology (5 C, 2 P)
- ► Films based upon Asian myths and legends (6 C, 18 P)
- ► Georgian mythology (16 P)
- ► Hindu mythology (19 C, 106 P)
- ► Indonesian mythology (3 C, 4 P)
- ► Levantine mythology (3 C, 27 P)
- ► Turkic mythology (4 C, 140 P)
- ► Uralic mythology (6 C, 12 P)
- ► Vietnamese mythology (18 P)
- ► Asian mythology stubs (3 C, 115 P)
Pages in category "Asian mythology"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).