Category:Athletics team events
Team events in Athletics (sport) include:
- relay races
- competitions with a single event, ranking all the competitors from a given team who compete in it (e.g. the IAAF World Cross Country Championships team prize)
- competitions with multiple events, where the teams are ranked by combining the ranking or performance of each team's representative(s) in each event (e.g. the IAAF Continental Cup)
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► African Cross Country Championships (5 P)
- ► European Cross Country Championships (25 P)
- ► Long-distance relay races (1 C, 9 P)
- ► Team races at the Olympics (9 P)
- ► Pan American Cross Country Cup (2 P)
- ► Track relay races (20 C, 9 P)
Pages in category "Athletics team events"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).