Category:Black Watch officers
Includes commissioned officers of the Black Watch regiment of the British Army, which was created by the amalgamation of the 42nd Foot (the original Black Watch) and the 73rd Foot in 1881. In 2006, the regiment became part of the Royal Regiment of Scotland.
For enlisted men from the regiment, see Category:Black Watch soldiers.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Black Watch officers"
The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- John Macdonald (British Army officer)
- John Mackenzie (VC)
- Gillean Maclaine
- John MacLeod of MacLeod
- John MacRae-Gilstrap
- Thomas Murray MacRobert
- Henry Huntly Leith Malcolm
- Kenneth Mason (geographer)
- John Whyte-Melville-Skeffington, 13th Viscount Massereene
- John Maxwell (British Army officer)
- Eric Milroy
- George Murray (British Army officer)
- Henry Scrymgeour-Wedderburn, 11th Earl of Dundee
- John Forbes-Sempill, 18th Lord Sempill
- Bruce Seton
- John Simpson (VC)
- Douglas Spencer-Nairn
- Anthony Coningham Sterling
- Geoffrey Stewart-Smith
- Brian Stewart (diplomat)
- Rory Stewart
- John Drummond, 15th Baron Strange
- David Sutherland (British Army officer)