Category:Burials at Greyfriars Kirkyard
- This category contains articles about notable people buried in Greyfriars Kirkyard, in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Note: one of the best-known burials in the grounds of Greyfriars Kirk is not of a human, but of the dog Greyfriars Bobby. While Bobby himself could not be buried in the cemetery proper, since it was consecrated ground, he was buried just inside the gate of the kirkyard, not far from the grave of John Gray, his master.
Pages in category "Burials at Greyfriars Kirkyard"
The following 104 pages are in this category, out of 104 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Thomas M'Crie the elder
- Alexander MacDuff
- Duncan Ban MacIntyre
- George Mackenzie of Rosehaugh
- Henry Mackenzie
- Colin Maclaurin
- Alexander McGlashan
- William McGonagall
- Robert Scott Moncrieff
- Alexander Monro (primus)
- Alexander Monro (secundus)
- James Douglas, 4th Earl of Morton
- Sir Harry Munro, 7th Baronet
- Alexander Murray (linguist)
- John Mylne (1611–1667)
- Robert Mylne (mason)