From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Car safety"
The following 137 pages are in this category, out of 137 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Management systems for road safety
- Mcgee v. General Motors Corp.
- Medical-psychological assessment (Germany)
- Mercedes-Benz ESF 2009 Experimental Safety Vehicle
- Milo tin
- Minicar RSV
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport sudden unintended acceleration incident
- Moose test
- MOT test
- Motor carrier safety rating
- Motorway Incident Detection and Automatic Signalling
- Multiple-vehicle collision
- Seat belt laws in the United States
- Seat belt legislation
- Seat belt legislation in Canada
- Seat belt use rates by country
- Seat belt use rates in the United States
- Second impact (safety)
- Selective recruitment
- Self aligning torque
- Single vehicle approval
- Skid school
- Slip angle
- Snow tire
- Solomon curve
- Sudden unintended acceleration
- Suzuki Motor Corp. v. Consumers Union of the U.S., Inc.
- Swedish Accident Investigation Authority