Category:Cooking television series
A TV cooking show is a television program that presents the preparation of food, in a kitchen on the studio set. The host of the show, usually a chef, prepares a special dish over the course of the show, walking the viewing audience step by step through the preparation of the meal.
- See also: Category:Television chefs
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cooking shows.|
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► British cooking television programmes (3 C, 88 P)
- ► Food reality television series (11 C, 125 P)
- ► The Great British Bake Off (2 C, 15 P)
- ► Japanese cooking television series (4 P)
- ► Lists of cooking series episodes (4 P)
- ► Philippine cooking television series (11 P)
- ► Russian cooking television series (2 P)
- ► Tamil cooking television series (8 P)
Pages in category "Cooking television series"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).