Category:Demolished buildings and structures in New York City
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Demolished buildings in New York City.|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Demolished churches in New York City (53 P)
- ► Demolished theatres in New York City (43 P)
Pages in category "Demolished buildings and structures in New York City"
The following 85 pages are in this category, out of 85 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Madison Square Garden (1879)
- Madison Square Garden (1890)
- Madison Square Garden (1925)
- Hotel Manhattan
- Manhattan Life Insurance Building
- McGown's Pass Tavern
- Metropolitan Hotel (New York City)
- Metropolitan Opera House (39th Street)
- Mrs. O. H. P. Belmont House
- Mrs. William B. Astor House
- Murray Hill Hotel (Park Avenue)
Media in category "Demolished buildings and structures in New York City"
This category contains only the following file.
- Roxy Theater postcard.jpg 390 × 255; 23 KB