Category:Duke Ellington albums
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This category contains albums by Duke Ellington.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Duke Ellington live albums (24 P)
Pages in category "Duke Ellington albums"
The following 83 pages are in this category, out of 83 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Dance to the Duke!
- A Drum Is a Woman
- Duke Ellington & John Coltrane
- Duke Ellington at the Bal Masque
- Duke Ellington Meets Coleman Hawkins
- Duke Ellington Plays Mary Poppins
- Duke Ellington Presents...
- Duke Ellington's Jazz Violin Session
- Duke Ellington's Sacred Concerts
- The Duke Plays Ellington
- Duke's Big 4
- Serenade to Sweden
- Side by Side (Duke Ellington and Johnny Hodges album)
- Studio Sessions 1957 & 1962
- Studio Sessions New York 1963
- Studio Sessions New York & Chicago, 1965, 1966 & 1971
- Studio Sessions New York, 1968
- Studio Sessions, 1957, 1965, 1966, 1967, San Francisco, Chicago, New York
- Studio Sessions, Chicago 1956
- Studio Sessions, New York 1962
- Such Sweet Thunder
- The Suites, New York 1968 & 1970
- Swinging Suites by Edward E. and Edward G.
- The Symphonic Ellington