First Nations is a group of original inhabitants of the region of North America that is now Canada. There are three distinctive groups of aboriginal people recognised in the Canadian Constitution Act, 1982, sections 25 and 35. The three groups of indigenous inhabitants in Canada are the First Nations, Inuit and Métis.
- Search all pages that start with
- Search all pages with title
- See also:
- Category:Indigenous peoples in Canada
- Category:Indigenous peoples in Canada-related lists for First Nation-related lists
- Category:Canadian Métis people
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to First Nations of Canada.|
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- ► First Nations people (54 C, 2 P)
- ► First Nations education (2 C, 40 P)
- ► First Nations history (10 C, 82 P)
- ► First Nations languages in Canada (16 C, 107 P)
- ► Mi'kmaq in Canada (1 C, 42 P)
- ► Indigenous peoples of the Northeastern Woodlands (30 C, 60 P)
- ► Indian reserves (6 C, 7 P)
- ► Sioux (8 C, 16 P)
- ► First Nations stubs (3 C, 421 P)
- ► First Nations templates (2 C, 17 P)
Pages in category "First Nations"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).