Category:Flora of subantarctic islands
- This category contains articles related to the native flora of the Subantarctic islands — located within the Antarctic ecozone of the Southern Hemisphere.
- For the purposes of this category, the "subantarctic islands" region is defined in accordance with the World Geographical Scheme for Recording Plant Distributions (WGSRPD), namely as a region within the botanical continent of the Antarctic that includes the following areas, typically defined by the political boundaries of its constituents:
- ASP – the Amsterdam and Saint Paul Islands
- BOU – Bouvet Island
- CRZ – the Crozet Islands
- FAL – the Falkland Islands
- HMD – Heard Island and McDonald Islands
- KER – the Kerguelen Islands
- MAQ – Macquarie Island
- MPE – the Marion and Prince Edward Islands (Prince Edward Islands)
- SGE – South Georgia
- SSA – the South Sandwich Islands
- TDC – Tristan da Cunha including Gough Island
- Native taxa of the lowest rank are included if they occur widely in the region, otherwise they should be included in the flora of one or more of the constituent areas. Higher taxa are included only if endemic.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Flora of the Crozet Islands (13 P)
- ► Flora of the Falkland Islands (40 P)
- ► Flora of the Kerguelen Islands (18 P)
- ► Flora of Macquarie Island (33 P)
- ► Flora of the Prince Edward Islands (14 P)
- ► Flora of Tristan da Cunha (1 C, 16 P)