Category:Frankish and Latin Greece
This category refers to the period of Western European (Catholic) rule in Greece (Frankokratia/Latinokratia), beginning with the Fourth Crusade (1204) and ending with the re-conquest of the Morea by the Ottomans from Venice in 1715.
This category has the following 34 subcategories, out of 34 total.
- ► Marquisate of Bodonitsa (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Fadrique family (6 P)
- ► House of Villehardouin (1 C, 8 P)
- ► Triarchy of Negroponte (3 C, 5 P)
- ► Ottoman–Venetian Wars (3 C, 14 P)
- ► House of Pallavicino (14 P)
- ► Rhodes under the Knights Hospitaller (21 P)
- ► House of Venier (12 P)
Pages in category "Frankish and Latin Greece"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).