Category:Government in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Government in the United States.|
This category is for the institutions and powers of state or local governments in the United States and their officers.
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Government agencies of the United States (10 C, 11 P)
- ► Government buildings in the United States (27 C, 1 P)
- ► Civil service in the United States (3 C, 39 P)
- ► Elections in the United States (31 C, 49 P)
- ► Federalism in the United States (8 C, 26 P)
- ► Open government in the United States (2 C, 20 P)
- ► Special administrative structures in the United States (17 C, 28 P)
- ► State government in the United States (16 C, 15 P)
- ► Subdivisions of the United States (19 C, 26 P)
- ► Government in Washington, D.C. (4 C, 8 P)