From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Harz.|
- The Harz — the highest mountain range of Northern Germany, located in the Central Uplands region of Germany.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Buildings and structures in the Harz (3 C, 12 P)
- ► Caves of the Harz (6 P)
- ► People from the Harz (4 C, 17 P)
- ► Upper Harz Water Regale (16 P)
- ► Villages in the Harz (40 P)
Pages in category "Harz"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).