Category:Identity management initiative
Projects and organizations that develop and promote standards and the adoption of Identity Management. They may address policy, legal and technical aspects.
There are several notable entities lacking Wikipedia articles:
- ITU-T SC17 FG IdM: ITU-T Focus Group on Identity Management
- LEGO - Linked Education and Government Online
- OASIS: The Security Services Technical Committee (SSTC) owns the specification of [SAML]
- Open Identity Exchange provides Trust Frameworks to build trust in the exchange of identity credentials online
- SIF The Science Identity Federation, sponsored by the US Department of Energy for the Energy Sciences Network
- STORK is a EU pilot to make national eID systems interoperable
- US Federal Government IDM: Home page of government-related identity management initiatives
Pages in category "Identity management initiative"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).